Classic baseball raglan 3/4 sleeve with The Symbol of Lipari on the chest.
The Symbol of Lipari, a decoration from the Baroque period believed to protect the wearer from wrongdoings and misfortune during their travels or in battle. Originating from the Aeolian Islands, once part of the Carthaginian Empire; this symbol was on ships, homesteads and on Spanish shields.
The symbol represents two Norman swords cutting through the four winds and joined by a central nail. Representative of the nomadic warriors who learned to sail and settled the island of Lipari.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey color is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico